Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The blogs will continue... but a brief break for Travel...


The blogs will continue... but a brief break for Travel...

Originally published Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I'm up in the pre-dawn, showered and packed up for the return trip. Still assimilating the experience.  Today's goal: get home safe. Depending on how that works out, I may even go run with the group this evening (we're in taper, so an easy 4... and after all, our main coach-man Eddie was busy running Boston yesterday... and YES! I saw him run down Boylston!)

This has been an awesome, awesome trip... and I had just a few minutes to spare before I have to the tablet away, check out, and meet my shuttle ride to start the return trip. Thanks to all the locals for making this event one that people come back for... year, after year, after year. I can see why they do.

MOBYCARP quipped to me at the pre-race dinner... "and you said the Good Life Halfsy was an extroverted race!" Yeah, this one tops that.

And now I'll wrap this up so it gets out there... to remind us all to get out there and live this April 19, 2016 as though it were the only one we'd ever see... because it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Author's notes: I learned something new today

This blog is a separate place to put selected saved Blogs from my years at SparkPeople.com.  Today, July 31, 2021, I discovered that I can s...