Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Decluttering blog 11 - From Mt. Saint OMG to Flatland

Decluttering blog 11 - From Mt. Saint OMG to Flatland 

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 

This was Sunday 


After trips to the Goodwill and to the recycling center, and changing up the cloth and centerpiece, we no longer have Mt. Saint OmiGawd, we have Flatland. 



Yes, that feels better. 




And in the lower level of the house, the tri gear is gradually making its way to the corner I want it to occupy: 

Healthy checkmarks: 

  • Walk before breakfast. 
  • Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks. 
  • Healthy dinner planned. 
  • Water vessels filled. 
  • Hydration in progress. 

 

Here's hoping my Spark buds are out there making the best choices they can in their Wednesday October 10, 2018, wherever you are in your journey! Because it *is* the only one we'll ever get, and we're worth nurturing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author's notes: I learned something new today

This blog is a separate place to put selected saved Blogs from my years at SparkPeople.com.  Today, July 31, 2021, I discovered that I can s...