Decluttering blog 9: Shasta the super hero to the rescue
Saturday, October 06, 2018
Right on the dot of nine, as appointed, my organizing guru rang the doorbell. Shasta and I reviewed what I had done up 'til now and came up with today's work plan. I pointed out the bits that belong to the kids that have and had not yet been boxed up, and where in the garage to "stage" them for the kids to come collect them.
Then she shoo'd me upstairs to start working on the next room we shall tackle, my old office that somehow has morphed into a storage room, while she took on the whole lower level! And she indeed worked miracles.
Edited to add: all this is the result of Shasta's efforts. I was off doing things in the office upstairs.
Shasta reorganized my laundry room:
Which made room for her to create a storage area for the work in progress (the recycling of electronics, donation of media):
And left the big room practically empty, waiting to become my "tri gear" storage space.
And put the leftover pile of boxes for the kids in the garage:
And now, I think I've earned a nap! Hope you're all having a good Saturday, October 6, 2018, making good decisions that support your healthy lifestyle. It's the only one we'll ever get. And we're worth it!



No comments:
Post a Comment