Decluttering blog 7: gazingas pins, anyone?
Friday, September 14, 2018
Meantime, I have started on the basement room where the kids left flotsam and jetsam behind, eleven years ago when they moved out. I took my tri gear out of the room, and once it's gone, and I started in on just one or two items, here's how the project ahead looks.
I'm calling a pause for now. I took one box of books, DVD's, and an audio book to the library, and for my trouble found out they also take old VHS tapes! So... another place to distribute something that I had found problematic! Obviously, not giving them things we taped from TV, but there are a number of tapes we paid good money for, too.
Then I took an old router and switch to Best Buy to recycle, where I found out that they do a digital clear as the first part of their recycle. At least that's what the young man said... no danger of your data being co-opted! Well, not sure how much I trust that?
I still have tomorrow to make progress on this. Sunday is reserved for my volunteer gig at a local triathlon, so it's my play day.
On the food front:
- healthy breakfast prepared and savored. Same with healthy lunch.
- water vessels filled and hydration well in progress
Haven't had recess yet. It's a hot day, so it would have been better to go earlier. Or maybe swim?
Hope my Spark buds are out there making the best decisions they can manage, right where they are in the journey, this Friday, September 14th, 2018. After all, it's the only one we'll ever get! And we're worth it.



No comments:
Post a Comment